We look for people who have a passion for agriculture, who deliver on their commitments, who are collaborative team players, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in building a modern agriculture company. Working with ASLE opens the door to a world of opportunities in the AG industry. Do you like helping farmers get a better yield for less cost? Do you want to lead the innovation? Do you want to play a direct role in positively impacting our planet’s environment and the agricultural industry?
ASLE Technologies Group (ATG) is an innovative company that promotes clean environment and sustainable agriculture with ground-breaking products for all crops.
ASLE (Agriculture, Soil, Land, and Environmental) offers superior technologies and advanced products based on the latest scientific research, that are unique to the agricultural industry. ATG products include both fertilizers and supplements that can be used by Conventional or Organic Growers. They are well researched and proven in fields and trials across Canada and the US including Universities and third parties (Ag In Motion). ATG products work at the molecular level to manage energy flow within plants and plant-soil systems. Our technologies and products increase the energy efficiency of the plant system while contributing to the overall plant and soil health. This leads to healthier, more resilient crops with higher yields and better-quality produce.
ASLE brings a wealth of knowledge and innovation to the farm, helping farmers and growers meet their specific needs and goals through individual evaluation and crop nutrient plans.
Reporting to the Sales Manager:
What you will do:
● Be accountable for the management and sales within a defined territory.
● Build and develop relationships with farmers and growers in your district.
● Recommend appropriate ATG products to farmers and growers.
● Guide farmers through appropriate applications of products given various weather and crop conditions.
● Actively search for new opportunities that will enhance or expand ATG's market presence including adding and fostering retail and distribution relationships.
● Oversee the smooth delivery of the product to our customers.
● Interact with management, employees, and customers to convey market information and provide recommendations based on active knowledge of territory market conditions.
● Effectively utilize our cloud-based CRM (web browser/mobile) to update leads/customers’ information, communication, and follow-up on a timely basis.
● Attend and participate in grower/customer meetings and events as required.
● Present technical information related to agriculture and growing groups of various foods and grains, from apples to zucchinis.
● Liaise with appropriate industry contacts.
● As we recognize how important good third-party results data is you must be able to assist in the promotion and recommendation of ATG products and services to farmers, growers and customers through local field trials.
● Comply with ATG policies and procedures and AG Industry regulatory and EH&S standards. Perform other duties as required.
What you will bring:
● Degree in Agriculture or Marketing at a recognized College or University. 3-5 years of applied agronomy/sales and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Demonstrated knowledge of modern farm practices and industry regulations.
● Successful experience in agricultural sales.
● Strong sales skills and a deep understanding of the selling process.
● You must have a proven track record of building strong relationships with both Ag retailers and growers.
● Experience with crop nutritional planning and fertilizers in the current market.
● Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present/speak to small and large groups.
● Demonstrated ability to develop good working relationships and communication with your team members.
● Demonstrated ability to meet and deal with the public effectively in various situations.
● An aptitude to analyze various soil conditions, climates and markets.
● Proven ability to work independently being dependable, self-motivated and a good time manager.
● Demonstrated physical ability to perform the functions of the job. (occasional lifting of up to 60lbs)
● Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times.
● Must be safety conscious
● Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean record.
Are you a good fit? Apply today! We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume by email to
ATG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace.This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with our policies, you will be required to undergo a background check. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.