Positions available at multiple locations in SK, AB, MB (Saskatoon, Regina, Yorkton, Swift current, Red Deer, Southern AB, Brandon).
Reporting to the Sales Manager:
What you will do:
● Be accountable for the management and sales within a defined territory.
● Build and develop relationships with growers and distributors in your district.
● Recommend appropriate ATG products to farmers and growers.
● Support farmers through applications of products
● Actively search for new opportunities that will enhance or expand ATG's market presence
● Oversee the smooth delivery of the product to our customers.
● Effectively utilize our cloud-based CRM (web browser/mobile) to update leads/customers’ information, communication, and follow-up on a timely basis.
● Attend, present, and participate in grower/customer meetings and events as required.
● Liaise with appropriate industry contacts.
● As we recognize how important good third-party results data is you must be able to assist in the promotion and recommendation of ATG products through the use of local field trials.
● Comply with ATG policies and procedures and AG Industry regulatory and EH&S standards. Perform other duties as required.
What you will bring:
● Degree in Agriculture or Marketing at a recognized College or University. 3-5 years of applied agronomy/sales and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Demonstrated knowledge of modern farm practices and industry regulations.
● Successful experience in agricultural sales with strong sales acumen.
● Experience with crop nutritional planning and fertilizers in the current market.
● Knowledge and capabilities in using Ag data technology for scouting and yield assessment.
● Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present/speak to small and large groups.
● Demonstrated ability to develop good working relationships and communication with your team members.
● Proven ability to work independently being dependable, self-motivated, and a good time manager.
● Demonstrated physical ability to perform the functions of the job.
● Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times.
● Must be safety conscious
● Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean record.
Are you a good fit? Apply today! We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com
ATG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with our policies, you will be required to undergo a background check. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.